1. Application acknowledged. If there are items missing (e.g. accounts, budget) or the application does not fit within our eligibility criteria, it may be declined immediately.
2. Grants Officer is assigned who will be your contact at the Foundation and will manage the assessment process and grant (if a grant is awarded).
3. Application assessed. We may ask for further information or arrange a visit.
4. Final decision made within 8 weeks (Small Grants Programme) or 6 months (Main Grants Programme).
5. Decision sent. Due to limited resources we are unable to give additional feedback to unsuccessful applicants.